Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gift Card Holder

This is for the Gift Card Holder challenge over at Moxie Fab World  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/04/350-cards-gifts-week-gift-card-holder.html




I saw one like this that my talented friend Vicki Dutcher had made.  I made this for my son for his 30th birthday and he thought it was pretty cool.  I used Gina K's Tag You're It!  stamps.Sponged the Tan Leather cardsotck with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and did the faux stitching with a brown gel pen.  Cardstock used:  Gina K Tan Leather and Chocolate.

You can check out Vicki's blog here:  http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well how cool is this -- browsing my Google reader and I saw your AWESOME project! Don't you jst love the way it looks like leather~~ GREAT JOB! Thanks for the link back~~

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)