Friday, April 26, 2013

Quilted Baby Animals

Playing in a couple of challenges:  Eureka Stamps Challenge - Animal Catwalk and Tombow Blog monthly challenge of tic-tac-toe.

 
For the tic-tac-toe I used Tombow Foam Tabs, Mono Multi glue and Power Tabs.  The baby animals stamp is by Eureka and colored with Touch Twin Markers, cut out, then embossed with an embossing folder for texture.  Adhered onto die cut ovals with Foam Tabs.  Punched heart and glitter on elephant's toenails and little heart on giraffe adhered with Mono Multi.  Added a couple of strips of washi tape across the base layer.  Adhered the animals on the layered ovals to the background layer with Power Tabs.
 
Thanks for dropping in!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this ~ great idea to emboss the finished image!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Thank you for playing along with my Tombow challenge Sue! I love it!

cindylouwho said...

OMG Sue, I love this card...am going right to website and ordering those stamps!

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing along Sue! I love your card! I hope all is well with you. Hugs!

Jamie Martin said...

Such an adorable card!!!! The dimension is really nice :)