Sunday, December 8, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 8

On the 8th day of Christmas Ellen Hutson's The Classroom brings to us Sharon Harnist!

12-CmasTag1A-SH

 
Yes, my little deer has returned once again, this time flipped over and glittered!  Followed her directions to make the background, it's really a pretty effect.  Found some chipboard jingle bells and smeared them with Picket Fence Distress Stain.  Added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles to the greenery.  I just realized that I forgot to add the lace at the bottom, oops!
 
Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Stunning background ... and fabulous job with the glitter ... love those jingle bells

Gwen said...

Oh this turned out so pretty! Love it! I've fallen behind over the weekend, too many other things but hoping to jump back I tomorrow!