Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge #239



We are having a sketch challenge this week at Just Us Girls.  Check out the fun sketch that Cheryl has come up with!


I would also like to welcome our Guest Designer for the month of May 
 Barbara Campbell - My Creative Room!


This sweet little girl was colored with Prismacolor markers.  The little heart colored with a pink Sakura Stardust gel pen and the buttons with Sakura white Souffle gel pen.  The polka dot and diagonal striped pieces on the strip are washi tape.  Punched the sentiment out with the Word Window punch and added a couple of Paper Pen dots.  The card base is by Core'dinations, love that textured finish.

Here are some links to the JUGS blog and design team


You could be our next Guest Designer, all you need to do is play along with us.  We can't wait to see what you create!

8 comments:

sue t. said...

OMG- when I saw your card it just made me so happy. Very CAS and bright. I love how you left all that white space, it just causes the rest of the card to POP! You have shown me that you can do a CAS card with a few layers!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautifully colored image and your color combo is striking! Everything really pops against the white. Beautiful card!

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable! Love the colors and your coloring is fab! Very pretty card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very cute! I love your coloring~

Marisa said...

LOVE the red and yellow and such a darling image. Fabulously done!

Barbara said...

What a sweet image, reminds me of my granddaughter Eliza! I love the colors and the crisp look of this card.

Cheryl said...

Great card, Sue! Love the cute image and the bright red panel on the clean, white background! Super!

Maria said...

Fabulous card, what a cute cute image! GREAT color! Nice job with the sketch!