Sunday, December 13, 2015

Twelve Days - Day 12

It's the 12th day of The Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist at The Classroom.  The talented designers - Sandy Allnock and Dawn Woleslagle have some beautiful examples for inspiration.

Day 12 Ornaments


My inspiration if from Dawn's ornament tags inspired by the shape.  Once again I had to improvise since I didn't have any ornament dies.  I used a Spellbinders lattice frame die, sponged on gold and copper alcohol inks for my ornament shape.  Threaded some pink floss around the opening and tied it off in a bow.  The die cut tree has little "lights" made with Sakura gel pens and then backed with some pink glitter paper.  Sentiment is heat embossed with periodot ep, which is a darkish gold and layered onto a scalloped oval which was colored with more gold alcohol ink and then onto a dark brown strip to make it stand out.

Thank you to all of the wonderful Designers that have inspired me throughout The Classrooms's Twelve Days of Christmas with a Feminine Twist!

2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so very pretty! Love the glam factor!

Deepti said...

Such a pretty and delicate tag :)