Saturday, January 30, 2016

Just Us Girls #328 - Wild Card

We have a fifth week this month, so it's Wild Card time with Chris as our hostess at Just Us Girls!  We are playing Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, horizontal, diagonal or vertical and use those items on your creation.


I would like to thank Vicki Parsons and Deepti Malik for being awesome Guest Designers for us this past month!  Come on over to Just Us Girls to see what Vicki, Deepti and the rest our our Design Team have created by playing Tic Tac Toe.


I chose the line with 3 layers, stamps and buttons.  I wasn't too sure about the 3 layers, if it includes the card base, then my big heart is an embellishment!  I don't use buttons very often, so this was a tough one for me.  I stamped the heart on white cardstock then adhered to a clear button and tied it with black and white baker's twine.  The large red layer was stamped with Colorbox Warm Red in with the very old Stampin Up background stamp Crosshatch.  The large heart was stamped/embossed by inking an embossing folder with brown ink and running through my Big Shot.

Come on over to JUGS to play Tic Tac Toe with us.  You could be our next Chic of the Week giving you a chance to become our next Guest Designer.  You have until Thursday, February 4th, 9:00 pm.  Please limit your entries to 3.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable card Sue!! I love that striped heart and your colors! :) Thanks for having me along at JUGS this month!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the layering!

Nancy said...

Love Love Love this card Sue!!!

Chris Dring said...

You totally crushed this challenge! LOVE your card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautifully done, Sue. I'm a laying gal and this speaks to me.....love it!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautifully done, Sue. I'm a laying gal and this speaks to me.....love it!

Ina G said...

Love the layered layout and gorgeous colours. So so pretty.