Monday, January 15, 2018

40th Anniversary

I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! to create an anniversary card for my hubby for our 40th anniversary.


I used dies from Concord & 9th.  I knew I wanted to use that striped heart die for sure.  Die cut the striped heart from Rose Red cardstock and added some pink glitter paper behind it.  Die cut the leafy heart on white and layered the two together.  Die cut the floral swag and colored with Touch Twin markers, added some Wink of Stella, some Nuvo drops and some yellow Stickles to the largest flower.  Stamped the sentiment by Mudra Stamps in Versafine Onyx and layered onto a green die cut banner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Nancy Penir said...

What a very pretty valentine! How fun to see red and yellow together. Bright and cheery!

donna mikasa said...

I love how you subbed the heart for the rectangle frame--a great interpretation of the sketch!